There are a ton of gaming mouses in all shapes and sizes, however in my personal experience and opinion, I think that the Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury has the best price for its performance.
- This mouse has 8 programmable buttons that can be used in an array of different games and 2 of them change the mouse’s sensitivity or DPI to higher or lower, making it ideal for first person shooters or just simple but quick adjustments in-game.
- The mouse wheel is fairly standard and the body of the mouse has a very ergonomic design to fit both big and small hands very comfortably.
- This mouse has Blue LED lights that can be programmed to different brightness and animations such as the breathing effect.
- This mouse connects via standard USB and has a 2.1m cable (7ft)
The only drawbacks to this mouse are:
- Relatively loud clicking: if you are on a skype call, your friends probably will hear the mouse
- Bad for hot days if your hands sweat
If you want something a bit better, definitely check out the G402’s bigger brother, the G502 in both the Proteus Core version and the Proteus Spectrum. The things you get with those are:
- Braided cable, which is a lot more resistant
- Free spinning wheel
- Bigger body
- Customizable weights
And the only difference between the Proteus Core and Spectrum is that the Spectrum has full RGB LED lights, whereas the Core has only blue, red and white.
Always take care,